- Support Tutor, BA Fine Art Faculty, Bucks New University.
- Marketing and Development - Art and Design Courses.
- Art and Design Instructor/Tutor.
- Supply Teacher, Art and Design.
- Front Office and Customer Service.
- Marketing Assistant and Liason.
- Special Projects and Asian Representative for theatre groups and artists based in USA and UK.
- Marketing Agent for short courses in Art and Design to Asia.
- Art Curation and Fund raising.
- Production Manager/Coordinator.
- Web Video Producer (details attached)
- Special Needs Teaching and Classroom Assistant.
- Market Research.
- Teacher of conversational English, Singapore Press Holdings, 1996.
- Confident communicator.
- Excellent lateral thinking skills.
- Proficient in Final Cut Pro, Pro Tools, Indesign, MS Word, DVD Studio Pro, Toast Titanium, Photoshop, Powerpoint and Internet. A basic knowledge of Flash.
- Practical skills involved in putting up an exhibition such as wiring up projectors/cctv cameras/dvd players/building partitions etc.
- Excellent people skills.
- PGCE in Learning and Teaching in Higher Education, Bucks New University, 2012-2013.
- MA, Fine Art, Central St Martins College of Art and Design, London, 2010
- BA Fine Art (Film and Video) at Central St Martins College of Art and Design, London, 2009.
- Buckinghamshire New University, Ceramics 2, Faculty of Creativity & Culture, 2009.
- London College of Communication, UAL, ABC Level 3 Award in Desktop Publishing, 2008
- Foundation Degree in Art and Design, Buckinghamshire and Chiltern University College, 2006.
- Certificate in Drawing, Buckinghamshire and Chiltern University College, 2003
- Diploma in Art, La Salle College of Art, Singapore. (1 Year).
- Diploma in Computer Studies/Systems Management, 1991.
- Masters Degree in Political Science, 1987.
- Bachelors Degree in Political Science, 1985.
ADDRESS 12, Nortoft Road, Chalfont St Peter, Bucks, SL9 0LD
077 96 224 756
- Big Deal No 5, Q PARK level -3 @ Cavendish Square, London W1G, Oct 2013.
- Speaking Tree Exhibition, Modern Languages Department, University of Leicester, Early 2014
- 365 Drawings 365 Dessins, The Keep, Reading, 2014, http://www.365drawings365dessins.co.uk/index.html
- Colour.it Residency, Italy, August 2013, http://colouritatina.wordpress.com/
- Site Specific Installation, Artoll, Germany, Directional Forces 2013, UEL, London, April 2013.
- Video and Sound Installation, Scottish Storytelling Centre, Edinburgh Labyrinth Dance Theatre, New York, Feb 2013.
- Ongoing Art Classes for children, Fine Art and Ceramics, Studio in Buckinghamshire.
- Supporting BA Fine Art Faculty, Bucks New University, High Wycombe (conducting tutorials and workshops).
- Supply Teaching in Art and Design, UK.
- Curation of ‘The Re…Show’, Street Dreams Showroom, High Wycombe, Nov 2011. (Initiating and organising group discussions, crits and artist talks, marketing and advertising).
- The Project 101 Exhibition, The Lab Gallery, New York, Nov 2011.
- Exhibition of Sculpture at the “HerStory”: The 15th Women’s Work Exhibition at The Link Gallery, University of Winchester, West Downs Campus, Romsey Road, Winchester SO22 4NL, 8 June – 9 July 2011. http://www.womenswork.org.uk/page2.htm
- Wild Pansy Press Project Space and AMBruno, University of Leeds, 31st March – 20th April 2011
- Emerald Framing Gallery, Chalfont St Peter, Buckinghamshire, Dec 2010-Feb 2011, Painting and Sculptures. http://emeraldframes.com/frames-gallery.htm
- High Town Art For All, High Town Street, Luton, Bedfordshire. Nov-Dec 2010.
site specific CCTV Installation, Sound installation. http://www.hightownartforall.co.uk/HighTownArtForAll/Index.html
- Q-Art Presents II (work in progress...), Nov 2010 , Video Installation, APT Gallery, Harold Wharf, 6 Creekside, Deptford, London SE8 4SA; http://www.aptstudios.org
- Enter10, Watermans Gallery, Brentford, Greater London, Nov 1 until Nov 30th, 2010, Exhibition of Video, Sound installation, Site-specific Installation, http://www.watermans.org.uk/exhibitions/exhibitions/enter/enter10.aspx
- Research Paper titled ' One Day Travel Card', May 2010.
- Round Hole, Video, 101seconds in duration,
Audrey Burton Gallery, Parkinson Building, Woodhouse Lane, University of Leeds,
Leeds, LS2 9JT.
- Round Hole, Video, 13th International Contemporary Artists Book Fair, Leeds, March, 2010.
- Art Installation, B-Fest, Luton Arts Festival, 29th Jan until 28th Feb 2010,
The Mall, Indoor Market, 37 The Luton Arndale Centre Luton, Bedfordshire,
LU1 2TA 01582 412 636.
- Central St Martins MAFA, Interim Show, Bargehouse,
South Banks, London; 28th Jan - 31st Jan 2010
- Presentation, Q-Art London convenor on Monday, November 30th at Royal College of Art.
- ‘Dhooli’, Solo exhibition at The hat Factory, Luton, August 2009.
- Central St Martins College, Degree Show, June 2009
- Video screened at World of Tea exhibition at Departure Centre, March 2009.
- Video screened at Other Asias, Current 1, at Nolias Gallery, Nov 2008.
- Short Video screened at Camden Arts Centre in April 2008.
- Exhibited work in Byam Shaw School of Art, Jan 2008.
- Interned in Zoo Art Fair, 2007.
- Exhibited work at Watford Museum, 2007.
· Trinity Buoy Wharf Residency, 2007.
- Assisted in Live Art Fashion Show by Liam Mcauley, 2006.
· Brief experience as Animation Assistant, 2006.
- Interactive Installation for Labyrinth Dance Theatre, New York, Feb 2013 in Edinburgh Stroytelling Centre. http://www.facebook.com/events/320825324693338/.
- Front Office and Customer Service, Absolute Hot Yoga, http://www.absolutehotyoga.co.uk/index.php. July 2012.
- Marketing Assistant and Liason for Real World Fundraising. http://www.realworldfundraising.co.uk/how.htm. July 2012.
- UK and Asia Representative for Labyrinth Dance Theater, www.labyrinthdancetheater.org, 2011-2012.
- Producer and Editor of video for launch of JCRUZ debut collection - RISE & FALL ART as SCARVES at Debut Contemporary Gallery. http://jcruzart.tumblr.com/post/17561620838/rise-fall, February 2012.
- Director of Special Projects and Asian Representative for Movement Workshop Group, New York, http://movementworkshopgroup.org/default.aspx.
- Marketing agent for Bucks New University Courses, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire. http://bucks.ac.uk/.
- Short Courses Marketing agent for Central St Martins College of Art and Design, London. http://www.csm.arts.ac.uk/.
- Casting Producer / Project Management for Masterchef India Season 2, through Coloseum Media Ltd, Mumbai, India, July 2011. http://darkpony.co.uk/mcauditions.html; password to all videos = mc.
- Recent commission of web video for thebestofgerrardscross and thebestofbeconsfield websites. This commission involves videoing of all the local businesses who are members of the website. The brief being that the webclip should be a visual representation and a reiteration of the close knit community that the website aims to inculcates within its members.
- Katies Kitchen: Brief was to create a webclip that can be used for marketing the cookery courses conducted both in London and in Buckinghamshire, June 2011, (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvJE56gJs6I).
- Beauty Salon,: brief was to create a marketing video and webclip for services offered by the salon. (http://vimeo.com/19752579), March 2011
- V&A: Late evening event in the V&A, DVD and webvideo. . (http://vimeo.com/20017304), Feb 2011
Commissioned for production of the official video diary of Gerrards Cross Fun Run, May 2010, http://www.gxfunrun.co.uk/; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0VqRdypB4M.
- Experience in Special Needs teaching and classroom assistance for children (11 and 17 years) 2003-2005.
- Two years experience in market research, Gartner Group Singapore,1998-2000